Learning Support in an EBD Unit situated in a Primary School Broadgreen, Liverpool
Job TitleLearning Support in an EBD Unit situated in a Primary School Broadgreen, Liverpool
Job SectorEducation & SEN Support Staff
Job Salaryup to £10 (per hour)
Job TypeFull Time
Term of WorkContract
We have an amazing opportunity for a Learning Support to work within an EBD Unit situated within a mainstream Primary School in Broadgreen, Liverpool.
35 hours per week
Pay: £10.00 per hour (plus holiday pay)
To work with teachers as part of a professional team supporting pupils with Social Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties to reintegrate to mainstream schools.
Providing learning opportunities under the professional direction and supervision of a qualified teacher to ensure that pupils make progress in core national curriculum subjects.
• Progress pupils’ learning and assess, record and report on development, progress and attainment as agreed with the teacher
• Provide learning activities for individual pupils and small groups as directed by the teacher
• Monitor and record pupil responses and learning achievements, drawing any problems which cannot be resolved easily to the attention of the teacher
• Participate in planning and evaluation of learning activities with the teacher, writing reports and records as required
• Support learning by selecting appropriate resources/methods to facilitate agreed learning activities
• Provide particular and skilled support to all pupils in a particular learning area from within the overall national curriculum
• Be involved in planning, organising and implementing IEPs and IBPs, including attendance at, and contribution to, reviews
• Consult with children and their families and carers
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must be able to supply the names of relevant references